- Smart Strategies: Planning for 2013 “Closing deals and planning for next year. That pretty much sums up the to-do lists for most sales and marketing leaders during November and December.”
- Smart Strategies: Gauging Your Corporate Reputation “Reputation matters.
Clients, prospects and employees – they all have an opinion of your company. And, if those opinions are negative, or simply out of sync with the brand image you’re trying to sell, it’s a problem.”
- Smart Strategies: Maximizing the ROI on Tradeshows “A lot of people consider tradeshows nothing more than a boondoggle. A waste of time. And a waste of money. But, if approached correctly, tradeshows can provide a fantastic opportunity to proactively grow your network…”
- Smart Strategy: Staying Relevant in the New Reality “For better or worse, the uncertainty that has surrounded the healthcare industry for the past two years is now gone.”
- Smart Strategies: Positioning Your Company for Acquisition “Predictable, profitable growth. That’s the goal of most businesses. Yet, that mission becomes even more important when a company is readying itself for sale.”
- Smart Strategies: Why Specialization Matters “‘I can’t fire my marketing firm now. They’re just starting to understand my business.’ This was a large healthcare organization CEO’s rationale for sticking with his current marketing firm, even though he was frustrated by the low return on his investment…”
- Smart Strategies: Protecting Your Online Presence “You’ve embraced social media as a powerful marketing tool. You’ve gained a respectable following on Twitter and Facebook and are engaging with your customers on a regular basis. Then your account gets hacked.”
- Smart Strategies: Avoiding the Marketing Dilemma “You’ve spent good money to build your brand, complete with catchy ads and an optimized website. So, where are the sales leads?”
- Smart Strategies: Building the Right Brand “If your company was a shoe, what kind would it be?
This is an actual question from a typical branding exercise…”
- Smart Strategies: The Marketing Mix “Your brand image is important, but attractive logos, brochures, and websites rarely make the phone ring on their own.To grow sales, you have to have…”
- Smart Strategies : Aligning with Customer Priorities. “Healthcare reform, the patient-directed focus and a financial crisis – the shifts reverberating through the healthcare industry are big enough to register on the Richter Scale…”
- If You Can’t Measure Marketing ROI… You’ve got a problem.“50% of your marketing dollars spent are on target, 50% miss the mark. The only problem is you don’t know which 50%. This old adage has been used repeatedly over the years by marketers when pressed…”